The CMX has all features of the MX & MMX gauges with a ton of advanced features. Measure material and coating thickness simultaneously, while still detecting pits & flaws in a single mode (PECT). Auto probe zero, auto probe recognition, auto temperature compensation are also included. Selectable Large Digits and B-Scan display options, up to 64 custom user definable setups, selectable transducer table for precision linearity, and material and coating calibration options are also available.
Our standard thru paint mode is is still included and ongoing. Switch between modes, according the transducer recognized or manually selected. 5 position 10dB gain switch allows the user to adjust to certain material types and be successful with common but difficult application scenarios. This gauge is really loaded with a ton of features and added benefits. It’s all very nicely packaged in a very small portable aluminum extrusion for extra durability. Our DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software is also part of the kit.
- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Two Channels – Dual pulsers and receivers.
- Up to 140Hz pulse repetition rate.
- Display update rate of 25 times per second.
- Adjustable gain settings – vlow, low, med, hi, vhi.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Time corrected gain (TCG).
- Massive data storage (32 Megabit of non-volatile RAM).
- Measurement modes: Pulse-Echo, Pulse-Echo w/Coating, Pulse-Echo w/Temperature Compensation, Echo-Echo, Echo-Echo verify, & Coating Only.
- Automatic: probe zero, probe recognition, and temperature compensation.
- Stores up to 64 custom setups for specific applications.
- High Speed Scan of up to 50 readings per second.
- Audible/visual alarm with hi and lo limit settings.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
- Time based B-Scan feature for cross section material scans.
- Data storage formats: Alpha numeric grid and sequential w/auto identifier.
- Windows PC software included.
- 2 year limited warranty.[/toggle]
|Data Logger (Internal)