The CMX DL has all the features of the CMX, plus a huge storage capacity, using multiple file structures. Select between to file formats: Sequential, with auto identifiers or, our standard alpha numeric grid format.
The storage capacity is rather impressive. Graphics on: Store 16,000 + readings (material & Coating) with a B-Scan, and all features and gauges settings per reading. Graphics off: Store 210,000+ readings, including material, coating, and min & max readings. Massive storage capacity! The kit includes our DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software, for transferring and reporting purposes.
- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Two Channels – Dual pulsers and receivers.
- Up to 140Hz pulse repetition rate.
- Display update rate of 25 times per second.
- Adjustable gain settings – vlow, low, med, hi, vhi.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Time corrected gain (TCG).
- Massive data storage (32 Megabit of non-volatile RAM).
- Measurement modes: Pulse-Echo, Pulse-Echo w/Coating, Pulse-Echo w/Temperature Compensation, Echo-Echo, Echo-Echo verify, & Coating Only.
- Automatic: probe zero, probe recognition, and temperature compensation.
- Stores up to 64 custom setups for specific applications.
- High Speed Scan of up to 50 readings per second.
- Audible/visual alarm with hi and lo limit settings.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
- Time based B-Scan feature for cross section material scans.
- Data storage formats: Alpha numeric grid and sequential w/auto identifier.
- Windows PC software included.
- 2 year limited warranty.[/toggle]
Data Logger (Internal)