We’re scheduled to release our “+” addition to our 8 series flaw detectors the first part of August. Primary advantages over the DFX-8 are as follows:
High voltage tone burst pulser:
- 400 volts electrically…but 8 dB more output than a basic square wave pulser at the same voltage, as it’s tuned to the resonant frequency of the transducer.
- Improved clarity of the waveform resolution, very useful when zoomed in on small ranges.
High Speed Analog Outputs (proportional outputs):
- System integration to control external devices. Optional amplitude or distance settings.
- System integration. Control the DFX-8+ from your PC.
Additional Narrow Band Filters:
- 0.5 & 15 MHz
Auto Interface Gate (immersion):
- Automatic gating for tracking changes in water path distance.
Additional features following release:
DakUscan Crawler System:
- Encoded crawler addition.
- DFX-8+ becomes a webcam for classroom projection.
US List Price Set:
- $5850 – All future firmware upgrades, PC software and upgrades included at no additional cost!
Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA!